It has become difficult for me to go to the Center because of my schedule. What should I do?

You can continue your study mainly at home by submitting your homework and getting new assignments at the Center in your spare time; some use their Center's mailbox to exchange their homework. Another option is to switch to a correspondence course, and if this is your choice, please contact the Japanese as a Foreign Language Department to obtain information about the course. If you wish, you are allowed to suspend your study for up to 3 months (on a monthly basis).