I am moving and will no longer be able to go to my current Center. What should I do to continue my study?

Please tell your instructor that you are not able to continue your study because of your move. Then contact the Japanese as a Foreign Language Department to obtain information about the correspondence course. By taking the correspondence course, you can receive online reading lessons twice a month. If you wish to take a class course, we will inform you of the Center nearest to your new residence.