Can you issue a certificate of attendance?

Kumon Institute of Education will issue a document certifying that you are enrolled and studying in the Kumon Japanese Language Program, if you have been studying at least for one month. Please contact your instructor to apply for issuance.

Note: You are not able to obtain a student visa using this certificate of attendance.