When I am busy with my job, can I have temporary absence?

If you are not able to continue your study for one month or longer due to work or other commitments, you can apply for a temporary absence in units of a month. A monthly fee is not required during your absence, but you are not able to study your worksheets even if you have them with you. A temporary absence is accepted for three months at the maximum. If you do not return to the course (restart your study) by the fourth month, you will be automatically regarded as having withdrawn from the program.